SC - Art/Sci results

Melcnewton melcnewton at pcis.net
Fri Jan 8 09:01:05 PST 1999

The few times I've done this is by rendering out. In other words, you fry
the suet until it's small hard lumps, then throw away (or feed to the dog,
your choice) the lumps and save the melted fat. Put the fat in the
refrigerator to harden. Either chop into bits (which it calls for in my
Cambridge pudding recipe) or remelt if needed.
Beatrix of Tanet
Oakheart, Calontir