SC - To the Ladies of the List-OT-OOP

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Thu Jan 7 07:38:58 PST 1999

In a message dated 1/7/1999 9:33:45 AM Eastern Standard Time, LrdRas at aol.com
writes:

> There are plenty of guys out there who don't base their ideas of
attractiveness on >the stereotyped corporate American image of the ideal that
is crammed down our >gullet by the media everyday..

>  Anyway, hold your heads high, ladies, because thin may be in but at least
in
>  my eyes big is better.

>  al-Sayyid Ras

HEAR HEAR!! As another of the MANY lovers of, as I often put it "woman shaped
women" I must concur. I have been deleting a good deal of the list after the
first ten or so messages in a thread for reasons of a lack of online time
lately, and so missed this particular message Lord Ras is referring to.
Frankly, I'm shocked that any "Gentle" would refer to the attentions of any
Lady so.

As it is said.. "different strokes for different folks"

Corwyn