SC - Badger Bagbane

Margo Hablutzel Margo.Hablutzel.margolh at nt.com
Thu Jan 7 08:40:12 PST 1999

Sheesh, we did NOT need that kind of hysterical, underinformed rant on this
list!  If you had been PAYING ATTENTION, Badger, you would have seen that
(1) the actual letter does not ban Middle Eastern garb, only the modern
cabaret-style stuff that is more fantasy than reality, along with all the
other nonperiod atrocities like vampire fangs, elf ears, and S&M gear, and
(2) the letter is being reworded based upon all the feedback they have
received from people who think their intentions are decent and their methods
deplorable.  So kick back, have a brew, and read the rest of the messages
before you pop your cork next time, OK?

								---= Morgan
(yeah, THAT one)

	           |\     THIS is the cutting edge of technology!
<mailto:Hablutzel at compuserve.com> Hablutzel at compuserve.com
	                   Morgan Cely Cain * Steppes, Ansteorra

	                     May God have mercy on my enemies
	                     For they shall certainly need it.

	      For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism.