SC - AlLittle kitchen humor-oop-ot

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Jan 10 13:37:24 PST 1999

Two cannibals meet one day.  The first cannibal says, "You know, I
just can't seem to get a tender Missionary.  I've baked them, I've
roasted them, I've stewed them, I've barbecued them, I've tried every
sort of marinade.  I just can't seem to get them tender."

The second cannibal asks, "What kind of Missionary do you use?"

The other replied, "You know, the ones that hang out at that place at
the bend of the river.  They have those brown cloaks with a rope
around the waist and they're sort of bald on top with a funny ring of
hair on their heads."

"Ah, ha!" the second cannibal replies. "No wonder ... those are
friars!"