SC - A&S Issue

Meliora & Drake meliora at macquarie.matra.com.au
Tue Jan 12 17:24:27 PST 1999

- --------------8F1230DE39F2832752A8F7B1

My lord,

apologies for writing so late (I get very behind on my email at times).

Is is possible for a gentle outside your own Kingdom to acquire a copy of the A&S Issue of Balck Star?

I edit "Cockatrice" the Lochac (australia) A&S magazine and am very interested to see what other groups are researching.  We are so removed from most of the Knowne World.

Thanks and regards
Meliora de Curci

From: Erik Langhans <modius at cityscope.net>
To: "'!Laurel Net'" <Ansteorra-Laurels at Ansteorra.ORG>,
        "'!Ansteorra Net'"
	 <ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG>,
        "'!Central'" <Central at Ansteorra.ORG>,
        "'!Northern'" <Northern at Ansteorra.ORG>,
        "'.SCA Cooks'" <SCA-Cooks at Ansteorra.ORG>,
        "'!Southern'" <Southern at Ansteorra.ORG>

modius at cityscope.net
713-849-3555

- --------------8F1230DE39F2832752A8F7B1--