SC - Interkingdom Anthropology??

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Thu Jan 14 10:37:08 PST 1999

I'd just have to say, YES.  It is not a horrible book, but it isn't one
to base all of your cooking from.  I once came to the conclusion that she
deliberately left one ingredient or method out of every recipie just to
make them un-reproducible.  Check out Stephan's Florilegium for
discussion on LOTS of other really good sources.  I also believe he has a
section of cookbook reviews, so you can get an idea of what the SCA cooks
at large think of various volumes.
	Good Luck,
	Mistress Christianna