SC - Frumenty Recipes

Ann & Les Shelton sheltons at conterra.com
Fri Jan 15 17:10:35 PST 1999

Sorry to bring back up an issue we just discussed, but evidently I
didn't save those postings after all.  In 12 years in the SCA, I've
never once seen frumenty served at an event.  I've decided to serve it
as a side dish with roast meat in March.  The problem is, I've found too
many recipes and don't know a "good" one from a "bad" one.  In the
interest of saving time and avoiding subjecting my wife to multiple
trial versions, would those of you who have a reliable recipe mind
sharing it?  Thanks!

John le Burguillun
Cyddlain Downs {Columbia, SC}
Atlantia