SC - cooking classes on period foods

Diana L Skaggs/prsnl/busfin/Okstate diana_l_skaggs/prsnl/busfin/okstate_at_okstate at okway.okstate.edu
Fri Jan 15 06:52:30 PST 1999

       Let me know when the feast-o-cratting & creative krogering
             class is taking place.  I'll try to drive down to Dallas
             and attend.   I'm also interested in "precooking" period
             dishes.  For example:  will the "meatball" type dishes
             (ie. hedgehogs) work by precooking and freezing, then
             heating and saucing at site?  I was impressed by the
             cook-in-bag idea for frumenty.

       In February, I'm planning to add period food to my household's
             menu for Northern Regional Tribute.   If you're planning
             to attend, stop by & say hello.

       I've enjoyed reading the OT & OOP comments made by men who cook
             for their households and their wives.  Vivat! to you all,
             but I'm jealous.  One reason I left my
             soon-to-be-ex-husband was his "that's woman's work"
             attitude toward cooking and cleaning.  That's all I'm
             going to say about that.

       Leanna of Sparrowhaven, Shire of Mooneschadowe, Ansteorra

       being Diana L. Skaggs, Stillwater, Oklahoma