SC - mashed smashed foods

Laura C Minnick lainie at gladstone.uoregon.edu
Fri Jan 15 22:57:18 PST 1999

On Sat, 16 Jan 1999 snowfire at mail.snet.net wrote:

> -Poster: Jean Holtom <Snowfire at mail.snet.net>
> >> 	"Stwns Rwdan a Iau" (liver and onions, served with swedes and
> >> 	                   potatoes mashed up together)
> >Slap me if you must, nut it's gotta be said-
> >	Don't the Swedes object to being mashed?
> >	;-D
> Sigh!
>
> Why don't you ask them?  I'm sure there must be one on the list somewhere.
>
> Are you Swedish? ;)

Nope. Half German (Mennonite- pretty well purebred until my father married
an 'english') and half Norman English. Dark eyes, pale skin with freckles,
and dull brown hair that goes red in sun (I help it along to a nice light
red). I like Swedes, though. Great accent, good skiers. Great buns ;-)
(with saffron and currants! What WERE you thinking!)

Laura C. Minnick
University of Oregon
Department of English
- -
"Libraries have been the death of many great men, particularly the
Bodleian."
	Humfrey Wanley, c. 1731