SC - Sumac?

Robyn Probert robyn.probert at lawpoint.com.au
Mon Jan 18 02:50:45 PST 1999

At 22:00 17/01/1999 +0200, Melisant wrote:

>Could someone please tell me what sumac or sumach is?

Sumac is a spice -  a ground red dried berry of the sumac bush. It looks
like a dark red coarse powder and has a great lemon tang. I buy it from
middle eastern food stores. I guess you could substitute lemon juice in the
water if you can't get sumac.

Rowan
Robyn Probert					Phone +61 2 9239 4999
Services Development Manager			Fax   +61 2 9221 8671
Customer Support Manager			15 Castlereagh St
Lawpoint Pty Limited				Sydney  NSW  AUSTRALIA