SC - Gunthar's coronation

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Jan 17 16:24:05 PST 1999

Your Majesty, Merciful and Just, The Sun who gives meaning to life, before
whose Magnificence and Power enemies tremble and flee, do I, al-Sayyid A'aql
ibn Ras al-Zib, a whithered reed, unworhty to be trodden under thy foot, send
greetings and salutations as I prostrate myself before the terrible Visage of
thy Might.

May Allah grant you wisdom and protection throughout your reign. May your
Harems be swelled to overflowing. May your barrels be filled with fishes and
the bottoms of your coffers never be seen.

Congradulations, noble King!

Yours in Service to the Dream,
Ras

.