SC - Period Sausages

Margo Farnsworth margokeiko at esslink.com
Fri Jan 15 04:43:47 PST 1999

- ------=_NextPart_000_00D3_01BE405A.C8D9BDE0

Greetings,
I am new to this list, let me first introduce myself.  I am =
Faoiltighearna Inghean Mhic Guarre living in the Barony Beyond the =
Mountain in the East Kingdom.  I first became involved in period cooking =
when we decided to have a period encampment.  The majority of the period =
cooking I do is over the open fire.

My question:  Does anyone know of a source for period sausage recipies?  =
I have searched through my books and have found none.  Also, the sausage =
recipies I have found on the internet either do not have dates or do not =
refer to documentation.  I am helping with a Scottish feast next month, =
and we are going to make haggis and oxford sausages, unless I can find =
more authentic items to make.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Faoiltighearna

- ------=_NextPart_000_00D3_01BE405A.C8D9BDE0

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#d8d0c8>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Greetings,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I am new to this list, let me first introduce =
myself. =20
</FONT><FONT size=3D2>I am Faoiltighearna Inghean Mhic Guarre living in =
the Barony=20
Beyond the Mountain in the East Kingdom.  I first became involved =
in period=20
cooking when we decided to have a period encampment.  The majority =
of the=20
period cooking I do is over the open fire.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>My question:  Does anyone know of a source for =
period=20
sausage recipies?  I have searched through my books and have found=20
none.  Also, the sausage recipies I have found on the internet =
either do=20
not have dates or do not refer to documentation.  I am helping with =
a=20
Scottish feast next month, and we are going to make haggis and oxford =
sausages,=20
unless I can find more authentic items to make.  Any help would be =
greatly=20
appreciated.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Faoiltighearna</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_00D3_01BE405A.C8D9BDE0--