SC - Mushy Foods

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Fri Jan 22 13:46:58 PST 1999

I lost my in-box, again.  Could someone send me, privately, the apple
recipe?  Everything crashed when I tried to bring up a storage file that
was too large.

>> Running Windows on a Pentium is like having a brand new Porsche but
only being able to drive backwards with the handbrake on.   Chimene<<

That's why i keep running into the curb!!! :-p

Wolfmother has a good idea regarding old apples.  Here's another
thought--could it have been made with slightly green apples?  The new
ones, especially the wind-falls, would be egg sized.  If this were a
peasant recipe, I'd say the peasant had only one apple tree and didn't
want to lose any of the fruit.  Some apples do ripen early.  We used to
have a golden delicious that would wake us up at night, throwing apples
on the tile roof.  Windows were open, so it was still very warm weather.
Next day, we could get a bite or two from the 'missiles'.

Regards,

Allison
allilyn at juno.com, Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands, Pittsburgh, PA
Kingdom of Aethelmearc