SC - Gulf War

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Tue Jan 26 07:42:30 PST 1999

> >Do we want organize some sort of get together?
>
> (That goes double for you, Gunthar (your Majesty), since your schedule
> is likely to be the scariest of any of us!  Seems I only see you at your
> busiest - do you even remember meeting me at the 12th Night you cooked?)
>
> Caitlen Ruadh

I would like to see another dinner at Gulf Wars, perhaps a bit better
advertised than the one at Pennsic. It could possibly in the huge
Ansteorran main tent depending on the schedule. You'll have to check
on that.

I do remember you from 12th Night. I am sorry we didn't get to meet under
more relaxed circumstances but I was impressed that you had gone all that
way. I hope you liked the meal after you finally got served.

Yours,

Gunthar