SC - Soup Kitchen at Estrella (and other wars)

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Tue Jan 26 08:08:33 PST 1999

>we knew when they had been fed and spoiled enough when
>complaining the water was warm.  This started with our household at >an
event we sponsor in SD and emerged into Principality fundamentals >at
Pennsic.
	What is the SD you mention?  I am used to seeing that as an
abbreviation for South Downs (, Barony of, Atlanta, GA).  Are you from my
own group and I don't recognize your name, or is your SD somewhere else?

>Elisabeth the Terrible/Shari
>
>"Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum,
>     minutus carborata descendum pantorum."
>     --  (A little song, a little dance,
>          a little seltzer down your pants.)
	OOoo, I love that, wish I'd thought of it! ;)

	Mistress Christianna MacGrain
	Barony of the South Downs, Meridies