SC - Soup Kitchen at Estrella (and other wars)

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Tue Jan 26 13:35:08 PST 1999

wajdi, would you please send Stefan, for the Florilegium, the directions
you use for drying all those things?  And any others you do?  And copy
me?  ;-)    I think your dried chicken stew may turn up lots of camps,
lots of wars.  Sounds good to me.  Have you ever used a convection oven
instead of a dehydrator?  That's what I've got.  I've made dried fresh
fruit, and the marinated jerky, but could use pointers on other items.

Regards,

Allison
allilyn at juno.com, Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands, Pittsburgh, PA
Kingdom of Aethelmearc