SC - black bread soup

Bonne oftraquair at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 27 21:17:09 PST 1999

Last Spring I cooked for a fund raising lunch, and afterward I posted the
original of this recipe which I had used, and the expanded version and
comments on the whole thing.  I've misplaced my electronic copy of it, I was
wondering if anyone else saved it and could send a copy?  The event was
mid-march, my post were a couple of weeks later.  The recipe was Black Bread
Soup and the event was Cossacks, Mongols & Huns. For what it is worth, my SCA
name, and the address I was subscribing from were different, so if you find
anything without my name on it, that's what I'm looking for!

Thank you

bonne de traquair (Anne of Buckston)