SC - Byzantine Sources

James L. Matterer jlmatterer at labyrinth.net
Thu Jan 28 16:47:24 PST 1999

Christine A Seelye-King wrote:

> Well, lucky for me I know just exactly who wrote and published the Early
> Period Magazines.  The publication information is in the front of each
> edition, and usually any unattributed articles are by the publishers,
> Mistress Fuiltegeurne and Master Andros Salamandros (Rebecca and David
> Wendelken).  Both were Meridian Laurels (and he a Knight as well).

My copy of Early Period is a second or third generation copy of
someone's compilation of various articles from editions 1-27, with
nothing listed of the publishers. It's nice to finally have this
information. As I said earlier, the Byzantine recipes are on the WWW in
the letters section of my site, and now I can give them the proper
credit. Thanks!

Master Huen

- --
A Boke of Gode Cookery