SC - Consumer's Reports knife review

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Sat Jan 30 00:01:14 PST 1999

I have one french [square blocky handle] and one american [normal shaped grip]
and of the 2 there is a distinct difference, the french seems to hold the edge
better, strop quickly and is better balanced than teh american one. but you will
have to pry them from my cold dead fingers before i will willingly do anything
other than a very brief loan!
margali