SC - Fighter Biscuit Recipie

melc2newton at juno.com melc2newton at juno.com
Sat Jan 30 14:09:50 PST 1999

Just in case someone didn't know what I was searching a replacement for,
This is it. (regardless of what fighters think, I stand by my horror)
Beatrix

- --------- Begin forwarded message ----------
From: JennaSW at AOL.COM
To: CALONTIR at crcvms.unl.edu
Subject: Fighter Biscuit Recipie
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 12:05:50 -0500

For those who asked.  For those who did not, sorry, please delete:

Fighter Biscuit Recipie
(origionally gotten from Andreas of Green Village via Sarra of Rockcliffe
Manor.  Finola O'Clary fine-tuned it.)

Ingredients:
1# Velveeta cheese
1# raw sausage (the frozen stuff in a tube, not patties or links!)
1# (4 dry cups) Bisquick Mix

Mix the ingredients.  It is much easier if the sausage is thawed, and the
cheese has been softened (not cooked) in a microwave.  If this is not
possible, kibble the cheese fine and have a strong person stir.

Heat the oven to 350deg F.  Drop spoonfuls of the mix on ungreased cookie
sheets.  The biscuits will not expand in cooking, be advised.  Cook for
15-17
minutes, or until lightly browned.  Watch this until you are used to it.
Remove and cool.

Because the mix contains sausage, the biscuits must be kept cold until
served.

This recipie is very salt and cholesterol-heavy.  Favorable results have
been
reported by people using low-sodium Bisquick, turkey sausage etc.

This recipie may be used and reproduced by anyone chivalrous enough to
accredit the source.

Jenna

- --------- End forwarded message ----------