SC - Hallo

Kathleen M Hogan kathleen.hogan at juno.com
Sat Jan 30 18:20:00 PST 1999

On Sat, 30 Jan 1999 01:02:52 -0900 "Reia M. Chmielowski"
<kareina at eagle.ptialaska.net> writes:
>At 14:25 1/29/99 , Marian wrote:
>Seeing as this is the professor who, once I get started, has
>expressed no problems with me sitting in class doing Blackwork
>embroidery while he lectures, I don't think he'll be having many
>objections.
>
>I've _never_ had a professor who complained about my doing >blackwork or
sewing while listening to lectures

I just finished my degree in Accounting (only a 2-year, but then I need
to get back into the workforce to pay the bills...the grants cover the
tuition and books, but don't pay the mortgage or utilities.)  None of my
professors objected to my small embroidery or crochet projects once they
found out that I am physically incapable of sitting still!  Handcraft
projects are the only way I can sit through a lecture and not end up
tapping the desk or my feet or scooting around and distracting the class.

Caitlin nicFhionghuin
House Oak & Thistle