SC - Consumer's Reports knife review

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Sat Jan 30 23:40:09 PST 1999

Yes, the frenchie was produced for the european market in the 60s and early 70s, I
picked it up over there in IIRC 74, teh american I picked up about 9 years ago in LA.
It was made for the more effete americans who wanted eurobrands without paying for
them. My frenhie was 80$american[whatever the franc conversion was then] and my
american was 35$american.

Sort of like buying Ziljian cymbals, you can buy turks or american made, and there is
a whale of a difference in price and quality
margali