SC - Fighter Biscuit Recipie

Bonne oftraquair at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 31 17:16:26 PST 1999

All they are is Sausage Balls.  These are a traditional must-have nibble every
office potluck (especially breakfast potlucks) and church supper and wedding
in central NC. Cheddar cheese is the usual ingredient but I suppose velveeta
might do if you were trying to feed many fighters rather than impress people.
OK, so they aren't period, but they are pretty tasty. I have made them using
the home made turkey breakfast sausage from Welspring/Whole Foods market, in
an attempt to make them a little less fatty.