SC - DFW food sources

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Sun Jan 31 17:51:02 PST 1999

In a message dated 1/31/99 3:14:13 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
LrdRas at aol.com writes:

>  Perhaps, His Grace, would be kind enough to repost the information about
> how
>  to acquire his collections for all the new folk.

Yes, Your Grace, please do.  I received the full three volume set, and could
not be happier with it.  The "Miscellany" is worth it's considerable weight in
gold to a newcomer to the society, even if one is NOT interested in period
cooking.  And for a new cook it is a must.  The two additional volumes of
recipes are a dream bonus for someone with a limited book budget.

Mordonna