Private-Re: SC - Medieval Portuguese cookbooks?

Thu Jul 1 05:38:04 PDT 1999

Ras, I have the Portuguese cookbook from Cariadoc's collection but I am
leaving town for San Francisco tomorrow morning.  (Have turned 60 today
and the kids are sending me to SF to visit my eldest.)  Won't be back
until 7th and with the new decade squeezing into my brain, I may not
remember that you want it. Bug me, if no one else sends it to you.

Alys...er...can't remember the rest of my name!