SC - adults only feast serving idea / Dutch (NL) book

Christina van Tets cjvt at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 2 10:14:18 PDT 1999

Elysant,
	Yes, I can come up with more specifics about the ideal knightly
virtues. But tonight I am preparing to send my daughter (!) to the War
this weekend, so it will be another day or two before I can sit down to
write- but it will, I promise!

'Lainie
(who, even out of school can't seem to get away from writing research
papers... damn.)
- -
Laura C. Minnick
- -
'A Vaillans Coeurs Riens Impossible'
- -
"Libraries have been the death of many great men, particularly the
Bodleian."
	Humfrey Wanley, c. 1731