Fwd: Re: SC - adults only feast serving idea / Dutch (NL) book

Christina van Tets cjvt at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 2 15:39:59 PDT 1999

>This sounds like the illustration which is found on page 106 of
>_Fabulous Feasts_, ... definitely isn't cuskynoles.  :-)

Thank you my lady,
     It's nice to know that this particular piece of mediaeval smut is also
available in a slightly more accessable form for the SCAers of the New
World.  Although, of course, we all only read fabulous feasts and its ilk
for the recipes.  (naughty pictures?  what naughty pictures?  oh THAT
naughty picture! Gosh, I never noticed).  See you at the next shire sauna
party.  Watch out for the spiked cuskynoles.
Jan

Jhr. Dr. I. G. van Tets, Dept MBW,
Limburgs Universitair Centrum, Universitaire Campus,
B-3590 Diepenbeek, BELGIUM