SC - Chickens

Melanie Wilson MelanieWilson at compuserve.com
Mon Jul 5 23:17:22 PDT 1999

Christianna said:

>We saw a billboard today that said "Jesus was a vegetarian.  Visit us at
www.jesusveg.com to hear more".  I have not visited the site, but it did
get me thinking.  Is there actual scripture that implies that he did not
eat meat? <

That's the thing about Jesus, just like any other god/dess. He's many things
to many different people, depending on their agenda. I think my favorite
picture of him is the one where he's laughing, and I always think he and God
are laughing about the silliness done in their Names. But I'd think the same
of a picture of him crying.

Phlip

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour