SC - Vegetarianism

Michelle "TJ" Brunzie mbrunzie at dba-sw.com
Tue Jul 6 17:56:01 PDT 1999

In a message dated 7/6/99 5:21:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time, agora at algonet.se
writes:

<< By the way, I have some books (in Spanish I am
 afraid), with pre-Columbian recipes, food eaten in Mexico and Peru, if
 someone want a share, I can try to translate a few.
 They made a very tasteful snakestew, very similar to how we eat eel
 today.
 Ana L. Valdés >>

Please? Thanks in advance. No need to translate for me if they are already in
modern Spanish. ;-)

Ras