SC - Horsemeat, was Re: "cruel food"-

Varju@aol.com Varju at aol.com
Wed Jul 7 10:53:01 PDT 1999

On Wed, 7 Jul 1999, Michael F. Gunter wrote:

> I always threatened that if I were King and things got boring I would order
> out the Royal Heraldic Twister Board, olive oil and a selection of ladies.
> But I wimped out and never did it during the reign. Of course, MY courts
> were never boring!  sigh. I'm such a wuss.

I would _never_ call you a wuss! BTW, what kind of olive oil? I've played
heraldic Twister before (years ago when I was still capable of that sort
of thing- now Twister is picking up the pencil I dropped) but never with
olive oil. Virgin? Extra-virgin?

> I guess we're all getting old.

As one whose 15-year-old went to the War without me- OW.

'Lainie
- -
Laura C. Minnick
- -
'A Vaillans Coeurs Riens Impossible'
- -
"Libraries have been the death of many great men, particularly the
Bodleian."
	Humfrey Wanley, c. 1731