SC - Verjuice

LordVoldai@aol.com LordVoldai at aol.com
Wed Jul 7 21:12:59 PDT 1999

Subject: Re: SC - horsemeat was "cruel food"- long response.

Oh... must have gone over my head completely!
:-)
Phillipa

<< Cousin, my love, read again. Wendy's wasn't serving horse, they were
gigging
 the other fast food places which were.

As I recall, the commercials were talking about the size of the patties.
They showed huge buns, with little, tiny meat patties.  Wendy's square
patties stuck out the side of their buns, therefore, Where's the Beef?

As to the earthworms supplementing the beef content in McDonald's hamburger,
at the time that particular rumor was circulating, earthworms ran about
$10lb.  Beef was a lot cheaper than earthworms.

Eleanor