SC - Verjuice

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Wed Jul 7 22:40:25 PDT 1999

In a message dated 7/7/99 11:58:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
swbro at mail.telis.org writes:

<< As the season for green grapes approaches, I would like to ask if anyone
has
 a receipe for verjuice?  >>

I just squeeze out the juice. Cover it with 2 layers of muslim and let it sit
til the bubbles go away and bottle it. However, I do not use green grapes
which are preferrable. I use crabapple juice or the juice of unripe apples.
There should be instructions that are more authentic or more detailed  in the
Flore-thingy.

Ras