SC - primary sources

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Thu Jul 8 19:09:57 PDT 1999

On Thu, 8 Jul 1999 LrdRas at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 7/8/99 3:16:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> lainie at gladstone.uoregon.edu writes:
>
> << Not really. Just the idea of drinking it like regular juice, or like I put
>  away juice (ALOT!) makes me shudder. >>
>
> To be more clearer....What exactly was it about the nutritional information
> that made the idea of drinking it as juice so repulsive?

It wasn't the nutritional information, it was the idea of drinking sour
grape juice as a beverage. I can barely tolerate lemonade and drinking
pickle juice (like one of my brothers does) is RIGHT OUT. The idea of
drinking a glass of verjuice...shudder.

'Lainie
- -
Laura C. Minnick
- -
'A Vaillans Coeurs Riens Impossible'
- -
"Libraries have been the death of many great men, particularly the
Bodleian."
	Humfrey Wanley, c. 1731