SC - away for a while

ana l. valdes agora at algonet.se
Thu Jul 8 23:58:59 PDT 1999

In a message dated 7/5/99 7:50:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ddfr at best.com
writes:

<<
 Also, there was a recent story about a 16th c. banana peel someone found in
 England.

 David/Cariadoc >>
	Catching up on the last few days mail....... I believe I have a copy
of this story, that was forwarded to me when it came out. I hadn't gotten
back on the list by then, so I don't know if it was posted here or not. I'll
be happy to toss it ya'll's way if it's not already been seen.........

							Ldy Diana