SC - Re: horse recipe 1581

Nanna Rögnvaldardóttir nannar at isholf.is
Fri Jul 9 01:32:00 PDT 1999

I am going to a conference in Amsterdam. (About the "Digitalization of
the Culture Heritage", by the way). Our cookbooks are a big part of it.
I am taking my laptop with me, but I am going to have less time to be
online.
Back in town next week, on Thursday.
Until then, keep the good work and don´t think I am gone for good...
(If the airplane and the Providence want, safely back next week).
Yours
Ana L. Valdés
- --
http://www.algonet.se/~agora  Hemsida och skyltfönster