SC - CA13 and bath feasts

Nelson.Beth Nelson.Beth at EPCRA.org
Thu Jul 8 12:15:56 PDT 1999

h940114 at stud.kol.su.se writes:

<< Speaking of DBC....Has anyone been able to find an english translation of
it ?
 I've searched for it but only come up with smaller parts/extracts on-line
which
 were still in Latin which is not, I'm sorry to say, on my list of languages
I'm
 fluent in.

 Angus MacIomhair.

The Battle for Gaul,  Translation of De bello Gallico, tr. Anne & Peter
Wiseman, ISBN 0-87923-306-0, publ David R. Godine, Boston, 1980.