SC - Fw: UNIVERSITY

margali margalicuskynolles at 99main.com
Sat Jul 10 08:23:24 PDT 1999

Christine A Seelye-King wrote:

> Hey, Ras, here's your chance to get that life-degree you were talking
> about !
>         Christianna

<snip>

> UNIVERSITY DIPLOMAS
>
> Obtain a prosperous future, money earning power,
> and the admiration of all.
>
> Diplomas from prestigious non-accredited
> universities based on your present knowledge
> and life experience.

These guys _would_ be in Manhattan, wouldn't they? (Based on the area
code.) Normally when you can afford the office space there, you're a but
slicker than this. Unfortunately, Ras's life experience is real, while I
note that these people offer diplomas from "prestigious non-accredited
universities". Perhaps Ras could pay them in non-legal tender? I think I
have an old Monopoly set around here someplace; I'll spring for it.

No criticism of Mistress Partycrat, of course! It _is_ pretty whimsical,
isn't it?

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy