SC - ansteorra 20th

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Sat Jul 10 19:33:21 PDT 1999

A gentleman in my household did a tour of duty in Italy and said he had a
very delightful....cordial? liqueur? that was lemon based. I'm not at all
familiar with cordials or such but would like to see if anyone might know
what this drink might be? And perhaps a resource on how to make it? He is
very talented in this area and I'd like to find it for him.

Much thanks,
Molli Rose