SC - Introducing myself to the list

pat fee lcatherinemc at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 11 09:11:39 PDT 1999

Greetings,
 I am brand new to this list, and almost as new to the SCA as a whole.
A friend and I are looking at volunteering to cook our first feast in
Jan for our canton's 12th night celebration. WE have developed what is
a nice menu, but are looking at adding a second vegetable to it. What
can you tell me about a) green beans and  b) squash (any variety, but
we are thinking about zuccini or maybe acorn although we think the
later has a much lower chance of being period.)? Are they period
vegetables? Do you have any wonderful recipies to share for either
dish? All sugestions are welcome.

Lady Medb