SC - OOP Hash Browns

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Mon Jul 12 07:56:02 PDT 1999

Yes, it is that easy, Helen- but it's that first part which takes quite a
while. One time, a friend of mine and I wanted some butter, so we put it in
sealed plastic jugs and tied it in the back of a couple of horses we were
doing groundwork with. Took us about 3 hours of it working on those horses
backs to become wash and kneadable.

Phlip

Nolo disputare, volo somniare et contendere, et iterum somniare.

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig
Southeastern Ohio