SC - Re: Last Minute Details

H B nn3_shay at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 12 12:55:51 PDT 1999

A note of caution:  I judged a lemon cordial once that included the peel
along with the juice in the recipe and had a taste very similar to Pledge.
I was the first judge to take a sip, and after one look at my face, the
others didn't even want to try it (although several did).  We concluded that
possible pith left on the lemon peel or even the peel itself was too
overwhelming in the cordial, although the juice might be nice.  Don't have
any documentation for it, though.  Sorry.

THLady Morgan MacBride
Meridies