SC - eggs?

Gretchen M Beck grm+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Jul 12 14:21:23 PDT 1999

Greetings!

I was wondering if anyone might have a recipe for stuffed eggs?  I found it a
few months ago, thought it looked good and threw it on a feast menu.  Well,
silly me, now I can't find the recipe and the event is (uhg!) Saturday.  You
would think that one of these times I'd learn to be a little more
prepared....  Ah well, any help would be appreciated.

Isabetta