SC - Re: Last Minute Details

margali margalicuskynolles at 99main.com
Mon Jul 12 15:41:12 PDT 1999

Frankly, Roo burgers and certain organ meats added to the
ground beef muscel meat doesn't bother me, nor Ras, nor
Phlip, nor many other adventurous souls on the list, though
I really admit that the thought of bugs and worms gives me
the collywobbles!
margali
who has eaten horse, dog, alligator, crocodile, rattlesnake,
squirrel, possum, racoon, deer, moose, elk, bison, and
ostrich

  All the talk about kangaroos and gizzards in our burgers
makes me
> wonder- hasn't anyone at the FDA/USDA read Sinclair's _The Jungle_
> recently? Or don't they care anymore?
>
> 'Lainie (feeling thankful at the moment that my diet won't allow me the
> Whopper that I want sooooo much...)

- --
To respond, take out the word "cuskynoles"