SC - Fwd: Ovens

Tue Jul 20 20:56:08 PDT 1999

>The rest of the article is about two sources of information on actual
Danish cookery.  One source is the household account books of Queen
Christine, covering a period of 1496-1521.  The other is a complete listing
of meals eaten in one year (c. 1520) by a certain Catholic bishop.<

    My Dearest Brighid,

    Is this article available on-line?  where  may I find it ?  I am
particularly interested in the complete listing of menus.

    Caointiarn