SC - A weird conversion.....

PoetNline@aol.com PoetNline at aol.com
Wed Jul 21 07:44:47 PDT 1999

Dear Ana,

I'm already 46.  I cook.  I do combat archery.  I'm starting heavy combat.  I
camp out a lot.  You're plenty young enough to go to Pennsic, and will
thoroughly enjoy yourself there.  I haven't been able to make it to there yet
(hear me whine) but look forward to the day when I can.  Sufficient planning can
make the difference between a miserable camping experiance and a thoroughly
enjoyable one (ask me sometime about taking an air conditioner on a camping
trip).  Before you go, get lots of advice from people who have already been.
You owe it to yourself to make the trip.

wajdi