SC - pinenut flour

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Jul 21 21:05:16 PDT 1999

In a message dated 7/21/99 10:10:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
oftraquair at hotmail.com writes:

<< I hope the oven experiment itself was of interest, but I'm not surprised
 discussion of it was distracted by discussing an uniformed cooking
 statement!

Not distracted by a necessarily uninformed statement. Just a query. Some of
us who think they are informed are also open to  suggestions or  facts that
may blow a hole in our current interpretations of period data. :-)

Ras