SC - Icelandic Chicken {RECIPE}

Laura C Minnick lainie at gladstone.uoregon.edu
Fri Jul 23 12:48:12 PDT 1999

In a message dated 7/23/99 7:18:20 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
rhiannon at madcelt.com writes:

<< A short while ago I posted asking if the recipe for pomegranate chicken I
 had found on this list was a redaction or an original recipe.  >>
Please the post the original  message you are referring to. It might be
easier to answer your question then. Thanks.

Ras