SC - Re: chili with rice

Laura C Minnick lainie at gladstone.uoregon.edu
Sat Jul 24 10:48:53 PDT 1999

In a message dated 7/24/1999 8:01:48 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
LrdRas at aol.com writes:

<< It has come to my attention this morning that the
 supposed gift of 'dog' meat was in fact, lamb or rather a recently
 slaughtered sheep. <sigh> I am so embarrassed. :-( >>

No need to be embarassed, it sounded like a wonderfule recipe no matter what
the meat.  In fact I feel a good everyday recipe should be usable with
whatever meat you have on hand and that recipe sounded like it.  Anyway its
good to know I can try it without following the dog around with a large
knife. :->

noemi