oop SC - Re: chili with rice

Pamela S Keightley shughes at vvm.com
Sat Jul 24 11:57:23 PDT 1999

Hi y'all!

	When I was a wee winsome high school girl, we lived in Hawaii for
awhile while my Dad was working on a contract. I was shocked to find odd
things such as chili over rice so ubiquitous that you could get it at the
local fast food hut, not to mention a icky version in the school
cafeteria. I have no idea why. You can also get ramen at McDonalds, and
instead of forks in the fast food or the cafteria there were disposable
chopsticks. I got really good with them, really fast.
	Of course this was a very long time ago- but my own houseful of
teenagers has been thoroughly trained on chopsticks (better be, since I
use the wok at least twice a week) and my son prefers them...

'Lainie
- -
Laura C. Minnick
- -
'A Vaillans Coeurs Riens Impossible'
- -
"Libraries have been the death of many great men, particularly the
Bodleian."
	Humfrey Wanley, c. 1731