SC - Pennsic Goers-Drought Emergency Declared in PA

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Jul 25 10:06:55 PDT 1999

Guys,

I think this is being a little alarmist.  Talk I have heard doesn't mention
rationing until fall.  However, this may lead to a restriction of campfires
because everything is so dry and pumper trucks may have difficulty filling up.

>Most of the conservation efforts should not effect Pennsic.  Keep an eye out
>for PA to declare water rationing though if this drought goes on for much
>longer (and it looks like it may).  I am not on the Rialto much, so if you
>would like to know more, e-mail me privately.  Thank you.

Richenda du Jardin
Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands (Pittsburgh, PA)